- 123 HP OJPro 8715 Scan
- 123 hp ojpro printer Install
- HP Officejet Pro Troubleshooting
- 123 HP Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro Wireless Setup
- HP OJPro Printer Install
123 HP OJPro 8715 – Printer Scan to Computer
123 HP Printer Users try to find the simplest way to work with their computers. One of the important aspect or the feature that is involved with the 123 HP OJ Pro Printer is the scanning option. To access the scan option through your printer software all you need to do is install the printer Setup. From your Printer setup select the scan option and place the document that you wanted to scan on the scanner glass. Now select the type of scan and select the number of copies that you wanted to scan. You can either save the document to the desired location or you may proceed by printing the scanned document.
How to scan to computer?
- To scan a document to your computer using the 123 HP OJ Pro 8715 Printer Setup.
- Insert the 123 HP OJ Pro Printer Driver Setup to your computer.
- Using your 123 HP Printer setup on your computer system,
- Select the scan option on your Printer Driver Setup.
- After selecting the scan option, place the document that you wanted to scan.
- Open the scanner lid of your Printer.
- Place the document on the scanner glass.
- Close the printer scanner lid.
- Make sure that the document is placed in the right corner of the scanner glass.
- Now on your 123 HP Driver setup, select the scan tab.
- On the scanner tab of the 123 HP Printer Driver setup, select the duplexer option
- The duplexer option is selected to scan the document either one side or two side.
- The Duplexer is actually related to print documents.
- Before you print a two-sided document you need to scan both the sides of the document.
- And hence the scan option helps you scan both the sides of the document.
- After scanning the document you will be prompted to choose the location where to save the document.
- You can either save the document to your computer or save it to your memory device.
- To save your scanned document to your computer,
- On the location tab of your scanner option, choose any of the folder locations from your computer.
- On choosing the destined location the 123 HP Printer setup saves the document to that preferred location.
You can also print the document directly after scanning the document. To print the document directly after scanning, the Printer Setup prompts you whether to print or save the document if you wanted to print the document, select the Print option entering the number of copies you wanted to print. You will also be required to choose whether the print should be black or color. Choose the mode of print and print the document once it is scanned to your computer.