- 123 HP OJPro 6978 Cartridge Install
- HP Officejet Pro Troubleshooting
- 123 HP Printer Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro Wireless Setup
- HP OJPro Driver Install
- 123.hp.com/setup 6978
- 123 HP OJPro Scan to Computer
123 HP OJPro 6978 – Cartridge Install
123 HP OJ Pro Printer is one of the trending Printers in the Printer market. The Printer is highly known for its printing technology. To get a high quality Printing with your 123 HP OJPro 6978 Printer all you need to do is print the document with an efficient cartridge that is capable of printing more number of copies. 123 HP has also introduced 123 HP instant ink for its printers through which you can safe upto 50% on ink. Do the following to get your 123 HP instant ink installed to your computer.
How to install 123 HP ink cartridge:
- Installing the ink cartridge to your 123 HP Printer is more simple than other parts of the Printer.
- To install the ink cartridge to your Printer setup all you need to do is,
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait until the carriage of the cartridge is aligned correctly to the center.
- Once the carriage is aligned to the center of the printer,
- Remove the existing cartridge from the carriage of your 123 HP Printer.
- Now, remove the new 123 HP ink cartridge from the packing.
- Make sure you hold the cartridge by the sides of the Printer.
- Do not hold the cartridge on the strips of the cartridge.
- Place the cartridge on the carriage and push the cartridge until it snaps the end.
- Now remove the existing color cartridge from the carriage.
- Uncover the color cartridge from the packing.
- Place the cartridge in the color carriage.
- Push the cartridge until it snaps the end of the carriage.
- Once the cartridge is fixed, close the cartridge access door.
- Wait until the cartridges get positioned or aligned.
- Now print a test page and check whether the Printer Prints clearly.
After installing the ink cartridge to the printer make sure you print the test page and then proceed with printing of your documents. Then make sure you do not shake the cartridges and also do touch the gold strips of the cartridge. After the cartridge is done with fixing then proceed further. Also you will be intimated about the ink levels when ever your running out of ink. Your Printer automatically intimates the Printer store about the ink level. Once the ink cartridge runs out of ink your new cartridge will be delivered.