- 123 HP Officejet 5740 e-All-in-One Printer
- Officejet 5740 Wireless Setup
- HP Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Scan to Computer
- HP Officejet Driver Install
- HP Offficejet 5740 Print Documents
123 HP Officejet 5740 e-All-in-One Printer
The 123 HP Officejet 5740 Printer performs more than the expected level of printing. In order to print the documents, you need to install the printer setup. in case if your installing the printer setup for the first time. You will have to remove the printer setup from the 123 HP Printer box.
The 123 HP Officejet 5740 printer setup is the important printer model. You can install the printer setup. remove the printer model setup from the packing. Set the printer on a place of access.
Connect the printer setup with the printer’s power cable. And now connect the other end of the printer to the power source. Now turn the printer ON. Make initialization to the printer setup. The Printer setup prompts you to enter the country and the region.
Initializing the Printer setup:
- The 123 HP Officejet 5740 Printer setup initialization needs the following,
- If your installing the printer setup for the first time,
- Remove the printer setup from the 123 HP box.Position the printer setup in a place of access.
- Remove the packing cover which is on the printer setup.
- Open the access doors of the printer.Remove all the printer packings from the printer.
- Now fix the trays to the 123 HP Officejet 5740 setup.
- Connect the printer to the power souce.
- Turn ON the Printer and position the system.
- Initialize the settings.Start working with the printer setup
123 HP 5740 Wireless Setup
The added feature for the 123 HP Officejet Printer is the wireless setup. The 123 HP Officejet Printer setup is now enabled with the wireless setup. the printer helps you to share documents from anywhere.
The printer setup for the wireless 123 HP Officejet Printer setup is one of the best printers. To perform more than any other printer setup. The Printer setup can now print the documents using the wireless setup. you can install the setup to the wireless network.
To start using a wireless printer through a wireless setup. you need to install the printer to the wireless network. You should have a 802.11 b/g/n network. On the wireless router connect your wireless printer and your computer setup.
Connecting to a wireless network:
- The 123 HP Officejet Wireless printer is capable of printing wirelessly.
- Fix the printer setup to a wireless network.
- To connect to a wireless setup all you need to do is,You must have a wireless router setup.
- Make sure you install the printer setup to your computer.
- You can download the printer setup from 123.hp.com/setup.
- Install the printer setup to a wireless router.Also connect the computer to the same network.
- On connecting to the wireless setup you can now connect to your printer.
- Make sure you are not under USB connection.
- After connecting the printer setup you can now print wirelessly. Print a test page using the wireless setup.
123 HP Printer Driver Setup
To start the printer setup and work with the 123 HP Officejet 5740 printer, you need to install the 123 HP Officejet 5740 Printer Driver. 123 HP Printer provides the printer driver along with the setup. you can now install the printer setup and start to use your printer setup.
To install the driver setup to your computer. You can insert the driver setup disc to your computer. Run the setup file on your computer. Now install the printer setup to your computer setup and start using your printer.
You can also install the printer driver setup to any of your personal devices. The Printer setup for each of the printer is more or less the same. All you need to do is enter the printer setup using the printer name on 123.hp.com/oj5740. You can now download the setup and install the driver to your computer.
Installing the Driver on 123 HP OJ 5740:
- It is always essential to install the printer driver setup.
- To install the printer driver setup to your computer.
- Insert the Printer Driver disc to your computer.
- Run the setup file on your computer.
- Install the printer driver to your computer setup.
- On installing the printer driver setup to your computer.
- You can now directly access your 123 HP Officejet 5740 Printer directly.
- In case if your not able to install the driver setup.
- You can now download the printer Driver setup from 123.hp.com/setup.
- Install the setup to your computer and start accessing your printer.
- You can now access your printer setup from anywhere.
- The printer setup helps you perform advanced features.
123 HP Officejet5740 Ink Cartridge Installation:
- 123 HP Officejet5740 is always familiar for its Printing setup. The Printing efficiency of the Printer depends on the ink cartridges. To get an efficient Printing and to satisfy the users requirement 123 HP Printers have introduced this ink cartridge technology to provide customer satisfaction on Printing.
- Users also expect not only a quality printing but also the Printer that could save them economically. And hence 123 HP Printer setup has also introduced ink cartridges that could save upto 50% over ink on every printing. You may also need to print documents with enough printing quality at the same time.
- Other than the Printing technology the 123 HP Officejet5740 Printer has so much of added advantages that helps the user to work more efficiently than ever. This increases the interest of working with printers. Print documents at high efficiency and more richness in quality. You can now save on ink at the same time.
Installing 123 HP Ink Cartridges:
- To install the ink cartridges to your 123 HP Officejet5740 Printer Setup,
- Remove the ink cartridge from packing.
- Open the cartridge access door of your 123 HP Officejet5740 Printer.
- Wait until the ink cartridge carriage settles to the center of the printer.
- Once the ink cartridge carriage settles to the middle of the Printer,
- Place the black color cartridge in the black carriage.
- After installing the ink cartridges close the cartridge access door.
- Wait until the Printer cartridges align to the right of the Printer.
- Now print a test page to check the quality of printing.
123 HP Officejet5740 Printing Documents:
- The main purpose that the 123 HP Officejet5740 Printer serves is the Printing of documents. The Printer is mainly designed to prove the efficiency of the Printer on Printing. To Print documents using the 123 HP Officejet5740 Priner setup, you can just proceed by placing the document on the printer.
- Some other features that the 123 HP Officejet5740 Printer offers is the printing on both sides of the document. You can use the duplexer option to print on both sides of the document. Other than the two-sided printing, you can print both color and black printing.
- Not only colored documents even the black prints are rich in quality. Some printers print black as a fade color which does not seem to produce the richness of the Print quality. Whereas, the 123 HP Officejet5740 Printer setup prints the efficient quality even in black.
Printing Documents Using 123 HP Officejet5740:
- To Print documents using your 123 HP Officejet5740 Printer setup,
- You can either print the documents directly from the Printer,
- Or you can print them using Printer Setup.
- To Print documents from your printer, place the document in scanner and copy it.
- Now press the Print option from the Printer control panel.
- To Print your documents from the computer setup,
- You can either scan a new document from the printer.
- Or Print a saved document directly from the computer.
- Two make a two-sided copy,
- Select the duplexer option on the Printer control panel.
- Place a document on the scanner lid and copy one side of the document.
- After copying one of the side, turn and copy the either side of the document.
123 HP Officejet5740 Copy, Scan and Fax:
- Some of the basic printer features that are available in 123 HP Officejet5740 Printer setup is the copy, scan and Fax option. To perform these actions with the 123 HP Officejet5740 printer you need to know about the Printer first.
- To know about 123 HP Officejet5740 setup you can go through the Printer manual. You can also visit 123.hp.com/oj5740 to know more about the 123 HP Officejet5740 setup. The Basic Printer features are the Copy, Scan and Fax options. These features help users to access their printers initially.
- Other than the Print, Copy, Scan and Fax option there are few more features that makes the printer more efficient. You can now Print on both sides of the document using the duplexer mode. Scan your documents from your computer and save them to your computer as well. Share your documents to any number of recipients at the same time.
How to perform Copy, Scan and Fax?
- Before you could start with your printer setup, install the Printer setup clearly for easy access.
- Now start performing these actions on your 123 HP Officejet5740 setup.
- To copy from your 123 HP Officejet5740 Setup, place a document on the Printer scanner glass.
- Press the copy button from the printer control panel.
- To copy the document on both sides, select the duplexer mode on the printer control panel.
- Now place the first side of the document and copy it.
- Once the first side is copied now turn the document and copy the either side.
- This option provides the ease of copying documents.
- To scan documents using your 123 HP Officejet5740 setup,
- Place the document that you want to scan on the right corner of the scanner glass.
- Now close the scanner lid.
- Press the scan button on the printer control panel.
- Your Printer starts to scan.
123 HP Officejet5740 Scan to computer:
- The Printer Setup 123 HP Officejet5740 which is an easy accessible printer. You can now perform actions that are more comfortable to work with. To take access of your 123 HP Officejet5740 Printer to your personal computer or any of your personal devices. The Printer Setup features is accessible through your computer setup.
- The common function that takes most of the time to get it done is the scan option. All other options are the output from the printer. But the scan option needs some source to save the document. You can now access the scan option from your personal computer and store the document to your personal computer.
- In order to perform this action on your personal computer you will have to install the 123 HP Printer driver software or the setup to your computer setup. only then you can take access over your printer through your personal computer or any of your personal devices..
How to scan to computer?
- In Order to scan your Printer documents on your printer setup all you need to do is,
- Install the 123 HP Officejet5740 Printer setup to your computer.
- On installing your 123 HP Officejet5740 Printer Setup to your computer,
- You can now access the Print, Scan and copy options on your computer.
- The 123 HP Officejet5740 Printer setup also provides the added features to its users.
- You can even edit your documents using kyour 123 HP Officejet5740 Printer Setup.
- Now to scan documents to your computer,
- Select the scan tab on your Printer Setup.
- After selecting the scan option from your printer setup,
- Place the document that you want to scan on the right corner of the scanner glass.
- Close the lid of the printer.
- Now select the scan document option on the 123 HP Officejet5740 Printer Setup.