- 123 HP Officejet 4652 Scan to Computer
- Officejet 4652 Printer Setup
- HP Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Wireless Setup
- HP Officejet Driver Install
- HP Officejet 4652 ePrint
123 HP Officejet 4652 Scan to Computer
123 HP Officejet 4652 Printer setup is now available with its driver setup. This Driver Setup can be used to perform any kind of action with your printer. To Print documents nor to scan or copy them you can now use your 123 HP Driver setup.
The Printer setup can help you to access the printer functions directly from you computer. Now lets see one of the function to access directly from your computer setup. The scan function is the most important feature of the printer.
It is always been a risk to scan and save the documents. And hence it is very simple to scan a document from your computer setup and store them right in your computer setup. all you need to do is install the printer setup to your computer.To install the driver setup to your computer, look out for the printer driver disc that is given along with the 123 HP Officejet 4652 and proceed further. In case if your printer setup has run out of date.You can download the printer driver from the 123.hp.com/setup. install the setup to your computer setup and use your printer directly from computer setup. from your printer setup tab you can select the scan option.
How to scan to computer?
- To scan your document to your computer do the following,
- You should install your driver setup to your computer setup.
- In order install the printer setup to your device, you need the driver disc.
- Insert the driver disc to your printer.
- Run the setup file on your computer setup.
- Install the printer software to your computer setup.
- Now open the printer driver from your computer.
- Select the scan option.
- On the scan option select either one sided or two sided scan.
- After selecting the type of scan,
- Select the start scan option.
- Before you can start scan make sure you have the document on the scanner glass.
- Then proceed further.
- In case if you have selected two sided scan, you need to turn the document.
- You can use the feeder to scan the both side of your document.
- Once scan is over, your driver prompts the following.
- Save the document for next scan or save and exit.
- On the save option you can select the save to computer option.
- On selecting the location of your document you can save the document.
These are the steps to save your scan document you can proceed further with your scanning option. It is more simple to use your printer feeder rather than your scanner glass. you can make use of your scan option on your computer.
Using your printer driver scan option provides you more advancement in scanning your print documents. You can now scan and print files directly form your printer setup. you can also proceed on editing your documents after scanning.