- 123 HP Envy 5540 Scan to Computer
- Envy 5540 Printer Setup
- HP Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Envy Wireless Setup
- HP Envy Driver Install
- HP Envy 5540 Print Documents
123 HP Envy 5540 Scan to Computer
The Printer Setup 123 HP Envy 5540 which is an easy accessible printer. You can now perform actions that are more comfortable to work with. To take access of your 123 HP Envy 5540 Printer to your personal computer or any of your personal devices. The Printer Setup features is accessible through your computer setup.The common function that takes most of the time to get it done is the scan option. All other options are the output from the printer. But the scan option needs some source to save the document. You can now access the scan option from your personal computer and store the document to your personal computer.
In order to perform this action on your personal computer you will have to install the 123 HP Printer driver software or the setup to your computer setup. only then you can take access over your printer through your personal computer or any of your personal devices.On installing your 123 HP Envy 5540 printer setup to your computer or the personal devices, you can now take access over your 123 HP Envy 5540 Printer. You can now perform actions like the Print, Scan, copy and share documents of your printer setup directly from your computer. Other than the printer functions, you can now view your ink levels from your printer setup.
How to scan to computer?
- In Order to scan your Printer documents on your printer setup all you need to do is,
- Install the 123 HP Envy 5540 Printer setup to your computer.
- On installing your 123 HP Envy 5540 Printer Setup to your computer,
- You can now access the Print, Scan and copy options on your computer.
- The 123 HP Envy 5540 Printer setup also provides the added features to its users.
- You can even edit your documents using your 123 HP Envy 5540 Printer Setup.
- Now to scan documents to your computer,
- Select the scan tab on your Printer Setup.
- After selecting the scan option from your printer setup,
- Place the document that you want to scan on the right corner of the scanner glass.
- Close the lid of the printer.
- Now select the scan document option on the 123 HP Envy 5540 Printer Setup.
- Change the preferences on your driver setup before you scan the document.
- Finally select the scan option to start scan.
To save the document to your computer the Printer prompts to select the location where to save the document. You can now select the preferred location to save your document and proceed further.The Printer setup offers you two options, one is to save your document to proceed scanning the other option is to save and exit scanning session. To save the document, the 123 HP Envy 5540 Printer Setup offers some of the options.You can now change the format of the document. Save the document to a desired location. Or you can even share the document after scanning. The main feature of the 123 HP Envy 5540 Printer setup is that it provides many advanced features for its users.