- 123 HP Deskjet 3637 Copy,Scan and Fax
- Deskjet 3637 Printer Setup
- HP Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Deskjet Wireless Setup
- HP Deskjet Driver Install
- 123.hp.com/setup 3637
- HP Deskjet 3637 Scan to Computer
123 HP Deskjet 3637 Copy Scan and Fax:
123 HP 3637 Copying a document:
One of the features of receent printers is copy option. This option is used to copy your document. You can make use of the scanner glass to copy your document. Users commonly try to copy their documents in order to display them. It is always recommended to copy documents before you could proceed with any other printing techniques.
You can even use the 123.hp.com/dj manual guide to know more about your printer functions. There can be any possible solution for any of your printer related problems. At instance, there might be any issues in copying your document. At such case you can use your printer’s troubleshoot option to rectify the error.
How to copy a document?
- First and foremost thing to do in order to copy a document is loading document.
- Press the power button to Turn ON your printer.
- Load your document on the scanner glass.
- You can even insert the document on the Automatic document feeder.
- To Know about your processing and feeding techniques check into 123.hp.com/setup.
Processing copy option:
- On your Printer’s control panel select the copy option.
- You need to specify the number of copies either through keypad or touch screen.
- Click either single sided or double sided copy.
- Make some advance settings, like adjust print quality, resize.
- Now return to the main menu once finalizing the settings.
- Select black or color option and start the copy option.
Once you copy a document, you can then proceed with saving the document else print the document. There is also a possibility of copying your document from computer and save them directly.
123 HP 3637 Scanning a document:
To initialize your scan option, you need to process the same option. You can even scan your document on the go or even scan documents to your computer. The process of scanning requires you to install your printer setup to your computer or your personal device. At the same time you can even scan and make changes to your documents.
There is also possible ways to scan your document using the automatic document feeder. To work with your ADF you must know how it works. You can also visit 123.hp.com/dj to know about your printer setup and it’s working. On installing your printer driver setup to your computer you can now easily scan and save your document directly to your computer. This saves your time and energy.
How to scan a document using printer control panel?
- Open the scanner glass of your 123 HP deskjet 3637 printer.
- Place the document or your photo that you want to scan with print side down on the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner cover of your printer.
Processing Scan option:
- Now on your printer’s control panel, select the scan option and click OK.
- You can scan the document and save it to the computer.
- Click the down arrow on the menu in which your computer name appears.
- Select the type of document and click ok to proceed further.
- Click OK once again to start the scanning process.
Once you have scanned your document you can even save it to your computer. The printer can perform all functions together at the same time. In order to install the printer setup and to perform all actions and functions.
Once you can install the setup to connect to your computer then you can perform all printer actions directly from your device. You can know more on your printer device by visiting 123.hp.com/setup deskjet 3637. Hence this can help you to perform your copy and scan option efficiently.
123 HP 3637 Fax Setup:
Initializing Fax Setup:
- On printer’s control panel, select the Fax option, Fax option will be displayed on the Home screen.
- Select the Enable option to enable your ePrint option on your printer.
- You will be displayed with a welcome message select next.
- Click on the register option and select the Accept option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for 123.hp.com/setup 3637 and complete the initilaization process.
- Once you have registered your printer Fax proceed further.
Processing Fax option:
- To process your Fax or to send your Fax to your recipient.
- Lift the scanner lid to place your document.
- Place the document on the scanner glass in its right corner.
- Use the keypad on the printer display screen to enter the recipients.
- Select the option to proceed further.
- Select the Start option to start scan process.
- When you have completed scanning your document you can proceed further.
- Select the Send option to share the scanned document.
In the same manner you can share any number of documents to any number of recipients. In order to share your document you can enter the number receipients in the menu and also enter the recipient’s number to share the document to them. You can even send images and any kind of documents to your recipients all at once.
Any number of recipients can be added to share jyour document using your printer. At the same time you can even use the driver software to work with your printer setup. To know much more on working of printer fax use 123 hp setup 3637 manual guide and learn step by step process and start executing on your printer.