- 123 HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Setup
- Deskjet 3630 Printer Setup
- HP Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Deskjet Scan to Computer
- HP Deskjet Driver Install
- 123.hp.com/setup 3630
- HP Deskjet 3630 ePrint
123 HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Setup
The Wireless setup for the 123 HP Deskjet 3630 Printer is now available on driver installation. To start up with the printer setup, you need install the 123 HP Deskjet Pro setup to your computer device.123 HP Printer setup for the Deskjet 3630 Printer is now available with the Printer setup. You can now insert the driver setup disc to your computer driver and run the setup file. After the setup file is Run on your computer,Install the file setup to your computer device and start using your printer. Now to establish the wireless connection all you need to do is, Install the printer setup to a wireless router and start using your wireless connection.
To start up the installation process for your wireless setup. You need to have a 802.11 b/g/n network router so that you can connect your printer setup. After connecting your printer setup to your wireless router connect your computer to the same network.Once the installation of your printer setup and your computer device is over . You can turn on the wireless button on your printer. If in case your using the printer setup to access your printer wireless setup you can click on the wireless tab.
How to install the Wireless Setup?
- To install the wireless setup to your computer and your printer setup 123 HP Deskjet 3630
- You need to have an 802.11 b/g/n wireless router.
- Now get your printer setup ready to install the wireless connection.
- If suppose your printer setup is not available on your computer.
- Look out for the Driver setup disc in your 123 HP Printer box.
- If you find the disc with your printer you can insert the disc to your computer driver.
- Run the Disc on your computer.
- Install the driver setup to your computer setup.
- On installing the printer setup to your computer device,
- Now connect the computer to your wireless router.
- Make sure your computer is not externally connected through USB.
- Also connect your printer to your wireless router of the same network.
- Make sure that the connection is correctly established.
- After your connection initialization is complete.
- Print a test page from your computer to check the connection.
Now this is how you connect your computer and your printer setup to a wireless connection. On connecting the printer setup to your local network connection, You can now access your printer setup from anywhere and at any time.
More than the network connection you can also connect your print setup to any of your personal device. To access your printer through wireless network. You can now print documents and even share them from anywhere using wireless setup.