- 123 HP Deskjet 2135
- Deskjet 2135 Wireless Setup
- HP Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Deskjet Scan to Computer
- HP Deskjet Driver Install
- HP Deskjet 2135 Print Documents
123 HP Deskjet 2135 Printer Setup:
123 HP Deskjet 2135 Printer Setup is one of the trending printer in the printer market. Use your Printer Setup by installing the printer setup to your personal computer. You can also perform actions directly on the printer.
The 123 HP Deskjet 2135 Setup can also perform actions like the Printing, copying, scanning and sharing of documents. You can perform these actions even from your computer setup. just install the Driver Setup on your computer setup to start these actions.
The Setup to install the Printer to your computer setup is now available on 123.hp.com/dj2135 and run the setup file on your computer to install the printer. you can now start performing the actions such as Print, copy, scan and Fax options.
The Printer also have some other features which we can see in the upcoming sessions. Make sure you read the Printer manual guide before starting the setup functions. You can also access the wireless setup features using your 123 HP Deskjet 2135.
In order to access the 123 HP Wireless Printer features all you have to do is install the wireless setup to your Printer driver setup. You can also perform features that can allow you to share your documents to your neighbor.
Installing 123 HP Deskjet 2135 Setup:
- If your setting up your 123 HP Deskjet 2135 Printer for the first time.
- Remove the Printer Setup from the box.
- Place the 123 HP Deskjet 2135 setup on a sophisticated place of access.
- Now remove the packing cover from the 123 HP Deskjet 2135 setup.
- Open the Printer scanner lid and remove the packing material from the surface.
- Also, Open the access doors of the printer and remove the packing material from the space.
- Fix the delivery and also the feeder tray to the setup.
- After fixing the trays connect the power cable to the rear of the printer.
- Connect the other end of the setup to the power source.
- Finally, Turn ON the printer and initialize the Printer setup settings.
123 HP Deskjet 2135 Wireless Setup:
123 HP Deskjet 2135 Printer Setup also has a feature that can help you to present your documents from where ever you are located. This possibility of using the Printer from anywhere is through the Wireless setup that is an advantage of the Printer Setup.
There is no need of installing any other extra setup to your printer to start your wireless connection. You can directly access the wireless setup from your printer. just connect the printer setup to your wireless router and start to share your documents.
This feature is the most important and the valuable feature of the 123 HP Deskjet 2135 Printer setup.To access the Printer Wireless Setup you will have to connect with an 802.11 b/g/n router. Connect both your Printer setup and the computer to the same wireless network
On connecting the printer setup to your computer and the wireless setup you can now start sharing the documents to your recipients. You can even directly print the documents from your personal devices.
The important feature or the aspect of the wireless setup is that you can connect your 123 HP Deskjet 2135 setup to any of your personal devices or your smart devices and print documents in an instance.
Installing the Wireless Setup:
- To Install the 123 HP Deskjet 2135 Wireless Setup follow the instructions,
- You require a 802.11 b/g/n wireless router to connect your Printer Setup.
- Connect the wireless printer setup to the computer device.
- To connect the printer setup in a wireless connection,
- First connect the 123 HP Deskjet 2135 Setup to the wireless router.
- Now connect your computer device to the same router connection.
- After connecting the printe and computer setup, make sure both are in the same network.
- Finally, after connecting the Wireless setup you can proceed
- In addition print a test page to check the printer setup is connected properly.
123 HP Deskjet 2135 Print Document:
Once the Printer Setup is complete fixing, you can now start printing documents using your Printer Setup. To start printing from your 123 HP Deskjet 2135 Printer Setup you can insert the papers in the paper tray.
Place the plain sheets in the paper tray. And adjust the align sliders of the paper tray firm to the paper edges. Do not squeeze the papers in the paper tray. Nor push the papers in the tray. Place the papers in the tray and gradually fix them to the corners.
After fixing the papers in the printer paper tray you can now proceed with the printing process. To print your documents you should have a copy that you want to print. You can access the print option even from the
You can print on both sides of the printer and perform action that can help you print document that presents the richness of printing. To print on both sides of the printer you need to select the duplexer method.
By selecting the duplexer method the option allows you to print on two sides of the printer. the Printer setup can also allow you to print documents on both sides to prin through the printer setup, select the document and click the print option and select your printer name to print.
123 HP Deskjet 2135 – Printing documents:
- 123 HP Deskjet 2135 Printer can print documents efficiently,
- To Print your document using the printer setup,
- Select a document that you wanted to print and select the printer setup.
- After selecting the printer setup to share your document.
- Select the number of copies that you wanted to print.
- Also select the option black or color that you want to print.
123 HP Deskjet 2135 Printer Copy document:
123 HP Deskjet Printer also offers copy option to its users. The copy option is one of the important feature that every office needs. This Printer setup serves the purpose of the offices. To print documents in offices the officials prefer 123 HP Deskjet 2135.To copy documents in your office, you can just make use of 123 HP Deskjet 2135 printer. This printer model copies documents in high speed and prints them spontaneously at same speed. To copy any kind of document at any range this printer setup will be helpful.
You can start copying the document and perform actions like editing and sharing of document. To make use of this option is so simple. You can directly place the document in the scanner glass and start printing the documents.In order to copy the document place an original document in the printer scanner glass. close the scanner lid. Select the copy option on the printer control panel. In case if your copying the document using the driver setup you can select the copy option and proceed further.
Other than the copy option you can also make a two side copy. To copy a document on both sides, Place the document on the scanner glass and close the printer scanner lid and select the duplexer option. The printer scans one side of the document now place the other and copy.
How to copy a Document?
- To copy a document on your printer,
- Place the document on the printer scanner glass and close the scanner lid.
- Select the copy option.
- The printer prompts you to select the number of copies.
- On selecting the number of copies select OK option.
- In case if you wanted to scan the document using the printer setup.
- Select the document from your computer setup.
- Select the copy option to copy the document.
Scanning a document on 123 HP Deskjet 2135:
Scanning is one of the feature that is available with the 123 HP Deskjet 2135 printer setup. To scan a document you can either use your printer setup control panel or you can use the driver setup to scan from your computer.
Using your driver setup to scan from computer it helps you to save the document directly to your computer setup. Other than the storage features you can also perform functions like the edit and share. to make others look at your efficiency you can share the documents.
- To scan document from your printer setup control panel,
- Place the document on the right corner of the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid.
- Select the scan option from the printer setup control panel.
- The printer starts to scan the document.
- You can also scan the document from your computer.
- Select the scan option from the driver setup.
- Finally, the printer automatically scans the document to your computer.
Installing Ink cartridges on 123 HP Deskjet 2135:
Installing the printer setup the other important thing is that installing the ink cartridge to the setup. The key element of the printer is the ink cartridge. Always use the 123 HP Ink Cartridges to your printer setup this can save your ink status.
To get the efficiency in printing you will have to install the 123 HP Instant ink cartridge to your printer. The instant ink cartridges are capable of saving upto 50% of ink on printing documents. The printer setup has the design to produce rich quality prints through 123 HP Ink.
Installing 123 HP Ink cartridges:
- To install the 123 HP Instant ink cartridge to your printer setup.
- Open the cartridge access door.
- Wait until the carriage settles to the center of the printer.
- After the carriage settles open the cartridge packing.
- Hold the cartridge by the sides.
- Make sure you remove the plastic tape from the printing slot.
- Now place the cartridge on the carriage.
- Push the cartridge snaps the end of the carriage.